About us: Masterson Place is a 14-bed Hospitality House located in Casper, WY. Masterson Place is committed to providing a safe and clean home away from home for loved ones of patients receiving medical care in Casper. We are a nonprofit organization owned and operated by Natrona Collective Health Trust.
Employees are eligible for a full suite of benefits upon hire, including unlimited PTO; health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; employer funded HSA; 401K; and parental leave.
Position Description: Masterson Place is looking for a professional and friendly Housekeeper/Desk Clerk to join our team. The perfect candidate will enjoy interacting with guests, have experience dealing with multiple tasks at once, and be able to work independently. The successful candidate will take pride in the quality and cleanliness of their work. This is a great opportunity to work for a respected, service-oriented organization with a reputation of hospitality and compassion.
This is a full-time position starting at $15/hour.
Education/Experience: High school diploma/GED preferred. At least 1 year hospitality cleaning experience preferred but not required.
- The employee shall comply with all safety and health standards, rules, regulations, and orders which are applicable to the individual’s own position, actions, and conduct.
- Maintain infection control standards for guest rooms, common areas and administrative offices.
- Clean guest rooms
- Clean public spaces daily.
- Set up and maintain housekeeping cart.
- Clean office and administrative areas as scheduled.
- Gather and transfer soiled linen to appropriate on-site location.
- Sort and stock clean linen.
- Complete and file daily task sheets.
- Adhere to Masterson Place dress code.
- Perform environment safety checks.
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supplies.
- Read and utilize communication materials.
- Ensure property is secure and safe.
- Room inspections for quality control.
- Manage reservations through the use of hospitality software
- Answers phones and provides excellent service to guests and customers.
- Managing guest bookings in the hospitality software.
- Collects payment from guests.
- Set up and monitor after hours check-ins.
To apply, please email resumé and cover letter to [email protected]